Gulf Coast CEO Forum members represent a host of different industries but all share something in common: a powerful story. The rise to the top of a company doesn't come easy. There are countless lessons learned along the way, plenty of moments of triumph and those we reflect on wishing we could go back in time and change. Now is your chance to share your story with us and with countess young hopefuls ready to make their mark on the world.
Beginning in March 2019, the Gulf Coast CEO Forum is partnering with Sarasota Underground to produce a new podcast, Candid Conversations with CEOs. The format is a long form interview about how you got to where you are today, struggles you've encountered along your professional path, how you've achieved balance between personal and professional life and what it’s like building a business on Florida’s Gulf Coast. Each interview will be unscripted in an effort to get to know the real you.
- Recording will begin in March 2019, with the hope of launching the new show publicly beginning in April of 2019.
- Interviewees should plan on being in front of the camera for about an hour. Actual episode lengths will vary, but every interviewee should prepare to be on camera for an hour. Remember: we're aiming for a really candid conversation, so leave your power suit (and tie) at home. Come dressed in business casual attire.
- Interviewees should be willing to share candidly about the struggles of building their business and be prepared to share about a large challenge they faced on their path, and more importantly, how they overcame it. All interviews will be casual and uncensored.
- Our target audience is young, creative entrepreneurs and people trying to grow their personal brands or small businesses. Advice should be targeted towards this specific demographic.
- Interviews will be released in long form, as well as sliced up into short segments for social media.
- Content will be co-branded CEO Forum and SRQYOU/Sarasota Underground and shared on all associated web properties.