Dear Gulf Coast CEO Forum Members,
As another year draws to a close, we are grateful for the many things we’ve learned and accomplished. We hope that our 2021 monthly speakers and events have been beneficial to you in providing relationships, ideas and solutions.
Delivering impactful programming to Gulf Coast CEO Forum members is always at the top of our list. Still, more than ever, we are dedicated to sharpening our focus on our mission.
We don’t want you to miss out on speakers and events that will strengthen and encourage you as you lead your companies into an exciting new year of prosperity and endless opportunities. In 2022, we hope you’ll again commit to furthering relationships, ideas and solutions by renewing your Gulf Coast CEO Forum membership.The deadline to do so is December 17th.
In 2022, we’ll learn from these and other excellent speakers:
- Aron Ralston, New York Times Bestseller and Oscar Nominated film, 127 Hours
- Eric Papp, Managing Multiple Priorities
- Commander Mary Kelly, 7 Prescriptions for Success
- Michelle Chiantera, Business Marketing to Increase Bottom Line
Together, we’ll tackle other topics like opportunities for growth in the future economy, what constitutes levity at work, and what fortune 500 sales tactics will work for organizations of any size.
Additionally, your membership still includes significant benefits:
• Access to the intellectual capital of 100+ Members;
• Monthly Breakfast Meetings (featuring over $100,000 of notable speakers);
• Exclusive CEO Roundtable membership
• Opportunity to showcase your company through impactful sponsorships
The rate for 2022 Membership is $2,150. For your convenience, you may pay online using major credit cards. As always, checks are welcome. Please make payable to Gulf Coast CEO Forum and mail to PO Box 592, Bradenton, FL 34206. Include your company and “2022 Membership” in the memo.
Patrick Del Medico Kimberly Manooshian
Chairman, Board of Directors Executive Director
Click "Register" to Securely Pay Online via PayPal